The UN-finished crossWord!!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

My Best Friend's Wedding

So I'm watching My Best Friend's Wedding, which is on TBS tonight. I remember my friend Kelly and I saw it while we were at Honey Rock Camp in Wisconsin between my sophomore and junior year in college. I was looking at one of the actors and realized he looked familiar so I looked up info on the movie (it ended up being the oldest brother from Malcolm in the Middle). All that to say, the movie came out in 1997, and that was almost 10 years ago!!! I can't believe it was that long ago that I was in college. I'm too young to be having an almost mid-life crisis.

4 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

What are you going through? How can I help you? Have you thought about your future plans? What do you want out of life? May God bless you.

5:37 AM  
Blogger kel said...

Thanks for the shout out on your blog! Have you tried Sudoku? I find it much easier than the cross words- although I do often leave those blank as well.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Just saying hello. Noticed your blog last night as I was looking at each of our profiles. Very nice!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Learner said...

Not to be critical, I'm thrilled a new entry is in place, but it is starting to get dated as well. Keep away from the almost mid-life crisis - I've had three or four already; not fun. You can't afford the Ferrari!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home