The UN-finished crossWord!!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Reluctant Blogger


My husband is way too into this. He's been blogging for a while, so he's trying to encourage me to up my blogging. He gave the Un-finished crossWord title because I usually can't finish my crossword puzzles and I leave them around the condo.

This picture is from Disneyland when Eric and I were there over Christmas. Last week Eric and I finalized plans for a trip to Florida in April. Eric finished all of his classes for his Bachelor's in Theology, and we are going down there for his graduation. We're going to do a cruise while we're there and we're so excited. Hope everyone is doing well!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Seeker said...

It seems like you are going to have fun. Keep blogging; it helps to get your inner struggle, doubts, and frustrations out in the open. I HEAR THAT!! Be good!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Learner said...

Reluctance is OK. I've found journaling and now the online correlary, blogging, to be great at working through stuff. It's a little odd in that it almost feel anonymous, but it far from it. God bless!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home